Sunday, November 15, 2009

WOW hair!!! help me !(:?

I have bought magenta and lime green hair dye. I like scene and emo hairstyles so can somebody please send me some pics of some styles and ideas for dying it. Appreaciated :)



xxx



WOW hair!!! help me !(:?

I disagree with the tip idea, because when you cut your hair, the tips are gone.



I think a great idea is the magenta all over, with the lime green on the bottom layer of your bangs/fringe/side bangs, and big chunks if the green on the sides and in the back, underneath the top layer of your hair. That way, the green will really show great, but it won't be on the top of your head, looking retarded. It will come out from underneath your hair, which I think would look simply fantastic.



Of course, you could reverse the colors, too!



WOW hair!!! help me !(:?

Do magenta with green tips! Sexy!



WOW hair!!! help me !(:?

you can can inspiration from the suicide girls. they have some cool hair cuts. i think a choppy long hair would be cool w/ chunks of magenta and green.



WOW hair!!! help me !(:?

i would do a streak of the magenta in the front and a streak in the back corner of the opposite side. but never put those colors on your whole head...yuck.. that never looks good. and if its deposit only color...it will not be bright or possibly not work at all depending on your hair color so you might need to bleach it out first.



also just a suggestion. if your hair is a natural color all over. change it before you do the fun colors. even if you just color it the color it already is. just cuz a lot of people have that mousey natural color and when you put fun colors in it it just looks dumb.



hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment