Friday, November 13, 2009

Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

Okay, my friends are emo! I can't help that, so I dress down and stuff, I never even wear black, people think Im Emo! I need help! I have dark hair, and cannot get a tan! My face is oval, and I have really dark looks! Can anyone help me with a sence of fasion that I need to make me less "emo"???



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

Get some colorful clothes, you don't have to go wild with color, just color. Also, you can put some highlights in your hair, not blonde if your hair's dark, but maybe lighter brown or maybe even reddish. Style your hair too. Smile, that will brighten your face up as well as nice makeup and they've got bronzers for your face (don't overdo it, you don't want to look fake and with winter coming up, you don't want to use it then).



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

its all high school drama man, who cares what others think, keep your friends and dont change.



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

wear nice shirts. no baggyness. dye your hair blonde(not really).



and say, "Like OMG!" saying the letters.(NOT REALLY)



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

maybe you should wear bright colored clothes like hot pink and neon green and wear hollister pants and die your hair a lighter color



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

Wear your hair up and away from your face. Introduce brighter colours into your wardrobe. Try accessorising your outfits with nice jewellry and stuff. Don't wear dark makeup either.



Other than that, I dunno.



You really shouldn't worry too much about what other people think anyway. Just wear whatever you want and to hell with the world. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters!



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

don't care about what people say



but if u think that u r emo so u have to add some bright colors



and wear fashionable accesories and belts



and finally be ur self



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

So? It's what YOU think. And it may be who you hangout with. You can't help how you look, "Emo" people are very nice, so you know those people are LAME! "Emo" people are cool, so screw the other people! STOP STEREO-TYPING, YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, AND EMO PEOPLE DON'T ONLY WEAR BLACK, AND CUT, AND ALL THAT STUFF, THEY HAVE FEELING, AND YES THEY CAN BE HAPPY, THEY LIKE DARK SHADES OF COLORS NOT JUST ONLY BLACK! YOU PEOPLE NEED DAMN LIVES, AND STOP SCREWING UP OTHER PEOPLES' WITH YOUR DAMN STEREO-TYPING!!!!!



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

I get that a lot too. All I can say is...that it's all highschool drama and that stuff won't even matter once you're finished. Just ignore the idiots who accuse you of being one and you'll get by. :)



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

If I were you, I would dress however makes me happy, but If you really want to NOT look emo, then wear something bright! Don't just do what your friends do, don't follow the crowd! Wear a color like lime green, that's not like a crazy hot pink, but It's not black either. Just wear what makes you feel comfortable! In 7 days no one will even remember what you wore to school anyway.



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

just wear alot of pink???



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

If you say you're not an Emo, then what is the problem? I thought the thing with the goth kids is that you don't want to belong and you want people's attention.



Quit your bitching and be yourself, be it Emo or Goth or whatever. We don't care.



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

Congragulations on not being a poser!!! But my advice is to keep doing what your doing!! You sound awesome! So keep it up!! At least your you and not slitting your wrists, wearing black all the time, and think your cool doing it!!!



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

Just blow 'em off man. I had the same thing happen to me, still do on occasion. They discovered they couldn't call me goth, so they went to emo. I do wear a lot of black, but no dark makeup or dark hair (it's the same color it always was...blond....but it's turning black...naturally) And if it gets to insanity point, just agree with them. That's what I did with the goth thing and stuff (small town...people here hate the color black or the emo and goth styles), and now they're kind of leaving me alone. Good luck. Just be yourself.



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

Yes.



First it is important that you disregard what your friends think. You cannot go through life acting as/or dressing as others dictate (unless it is required by your employer).



Second. Dress with a neutral color predominant and some accent item to call attention to your combination. The accent item could be a shiney belt, or a bright blouse, or a scarf worn around the waist. Do not ever mix polka dots with checks, or checks/plads with checks/plads. However, a polkadot blouse with solid black slacks can be very nice. Never be afraid to mix and match. Deflect all clothes criticism with comments about the inappropriate "fit" of the person's clothes who never likes what you wear. Suggest that they are a size 10 trying to wear size 8's and so forth. They will leave you alone.



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

just act a lil perky sometimes



Everyone thinks I'm Emo, what can I do?

Forget about those idiots. According to most people these days anyone who wears black or has dark hair or wears black eyeliner must be 'emo'. They're morons. It sounds like you have a really great look, dark hair and pale skin are so 'in' right now. You should keep your friends and just wear what you want - because chances are you'll get put into a category no matter what you wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment