Sunday, November 15, 2009

How do I get the emo look?????

How am i supposed to get the emo look when I have long brown hair and i'm not allowed to cut it or die it.....????? I have the clothes but I'm to self concious to where them if i dont got the hair or the MAKEUP...... ANY IDES???



How do I get the emo look?????

why would you??



How do I get the emo look?????

dont die it, back comb it ; stick it up everywhere at back , then have a fringe



How do I get the emo look?????

cut it anyways and go buy some hair dye without your parents knowing most emos dont even cut themselves just some



How do I get the emo look?????

cut yourself



How do I get the emo look?????

Buy an inexpensive black eyeliner. Apply thickly around your eyes. Wear pale foundation all around your face. You can also paint your nails black.



How do I get the emo look?????

if you were a real "emo" you wouldnt be a pussy and listen to your parents. Go buy some die and do it your self. if that to hard. cut it yourself



How do I get the emo look?????

get bird poop and apply to face =D



How do I get the emo look?????

y are u trying to LOOk like an emo! if u dnt have tht kinda look neway then wots the point? u r wot u r. dont try and fake it. and DONT brand people an emo or wotevr. its stupid. have ur own style.



geez



How do I get the emo look?????

you just cut your arms wear a short sleve top then go out then you put on thick black eye liner messy back comed hair



How do I get the emo look?????

I like the emo look too, but like you I'm not alowed to cut or dye my hair.



what I usualy do, is brush my hair so that it covers one of my eyes(do which ever one you think lookss best) as for makeup, all you realy need to look 'emo' is black eyeliner; try and line around your eyes evenly in somewhat thick lines. for a realy cool emo look, try useing bright colored eyeshadow, like red or blue, purple, Green, yellow, pink(but only if it's bright pink, normal pink looks too girly to be emo) even black!(if you do black try and use a bright colored eyeliner insted )



How do I get the emo look?????

MAKE UPP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1BbhCwOC...



or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWp-Bralg...



HAIRRR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNFI9bN-c...



or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7zAL9Oa8...

No comments:

Post a Comment